Sunday, September 12, 2010

A new beginning.

Hello everyone! In case you've just got here, welcome to my art blog! If you've been following me at all, I apologize for the long absence! I had lots of new projects, got finally my BFA and graduated, been to Italy for a month, then Massachusets, then work, so I've been all over the place! But I promise from now on that updates will be MUCH more frequent, at least once or more a week! (well, hopefully...) I just wanted to clear the slate and start fresh, get rid of all the unrelated or boring jargon I didn't feel was worth keeping up here without sifting through it all night. I will be still available to look at on Facebook under 'Danielle Rosenstein Illustration', and on deviantart as well: www.lainwiththedevil.deviantart.com. Enjoy the show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment