Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Come join the youth and beauty brigade



I colored/edited my previous ink drawing in Photoshop, and have been playing round with some more multi-layering effects. Apologies for any view quality issues, tell me what do you think?


In other news, my fiance' and I are heading out to look for a house, we'll be looking at an open house next week and if nothing comes of it, more property auctions in the near future. Both excited, and sort of scared and sort of indifferent to the whole deal, I've never done this sort of thing on my own before and so its a brand new experience that I've no previous experience on. In any case, I'm hoping that I'll only do more art/get a lot more further opportunities to meet fellow artists/land a job there...or I hope at least not go Jack Nicholson on everyone's butt by the next month. Anyone with home buying experience wanna help give any useful tips to a newby like me, please do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment